People take pictures with exotic animals all the time. Hell, they don't even have to be exotic for people to want to snap a pic of them. This one didn't end up the way this woman thought though. She put an octopus on her face and wound up having to go to the hospital. Turns out it was poisonous and bit her on the face.
This was one of those occasions that people have especially when they're younger, like when your parents tell you not to put your hand on the stove and you do it anyway. I bet she will never let some random animal that close to her again.