The tweets are talking and we’re listening. This week we’re hearing about new music out from Future, Jidenna and Remy Ma & Fat Joe.
Future by FutureThe Atlanta rapper dropped a self-titled album with no features. Here’s what people are saying:
- Anyone who says all Future songs sound the same will tell you there’s no difference between Voss and Aquafina.
- Do you think Ciara still rides around listening to Future when Russ isn’t around?
- Future album about to go double styrofoam with no features
- When you hear no Metro boomin tags on a Future project and its still fire
- New FUTURE album means i'm going to spend 30,000 hours at the gym this week
Plata o Plomo by Remy Ma & Fat JoeThe 12-song collection features Ty Dolla Sign, The Dream, French Montana and more. Here’s what people are saying:
- You guys outdid yourself, this album is straight fire.
- It was solid but I’m not gonna lie I wish they didn’t drop the hardest tracks long before the album.
- They’re bringing New York back, they’re bringing bars back and they’re bringing hip-hop back — all at the same time.
- The wait is over! Plata o Plomo is here. More real hip hop has arrived
- Y'all go support #PlataOPlomo it's a good listen
The Chief by JidennaThe “Classic Man” rapper and singer’s debut album features 14 tracks, including guest appearances from Janelle Monae, Roman GianArthur and more. Here’s what people are saying:
- He made my year with this record — and I don’t buy a lot of records.
- I really hope “Trampoline" is the next single.
- This album slaps.
- Comparing Jidenna and Future is like Apples and Oranges.
- I really enjoyed the new Jidenna — the African vibes are really needed.
- It’s not even 10 am and I’ve already listened to Jidenna and Joe and Remy's albums twice.